Double-click to edit text, or drag to move.
Just at the entrance to the famous walled town you will find the Charming little Pub called the Bridge Inn. We at The bridge offer Fine real ales, good home cooked food and also a high standard of guest accommodation for visitors
drawn to this historic town, the nearby coastal resorts such as
Llandudno and of course, Snowdonia National Park (easily seen from the
battlements of Conwy Castle).
- The Bridge is open daily 12pm til 11pm Mon - Sat and 12pm il 10.30pm Sun.
- Relaxing, well stocked bar with up to five real ales available at any one time.
- Relaxing smoking solution
- Restaurant with menu of traditional, home cooked dishes.
- Small functions catered for.
- Comfortable guest bedrooms, which are all en-suite.