The Bridge is a non-smoking 6 bedroom Bed and Breakfast establishment. It is located within the medieval walls of Conwy and is 50 metres from the quayside.
The following is a summary of our accessibility. However if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Parking and Arrival
- Guests can unload at front entrance before parking.
- Unfortunately we do not have any car parking facilities but there is a public car park across the road.
Entrance and Ground Floor
- The main entrance is the door to the inn
- The building is Victorian and is not suitable for disabled patrons as there is no disabled access to the rooms
Staircase up to First Floor and Second Floor Accommodation
- The Superior Castle Room, Nant Room and Orme Room are on the First Floor.
- River View, Conwy Room and Moose Rooms are on the Second Floor.
- Rooms can be made as twin room if required.
- Family rooms available.
- All rooms are en suite with tea and coffee making facilities, television and hairdryers.
Real ales that are produced for y bont – the bridge
Nant brewery provides us with some great real ales
Such as mwnci nel, cwrw chwarel, brennin and coryn
Welsh pride, Rampart, Telfords Porter, Clogwyn Gold,
Welsh gold, Red Dragon, Ynys Mon, Welsh Black, Celtica
Dark side of the moose, Snowdonia, Glaslyn, madoc